I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Friday, July 04, 2003

[Listening to Delta Goodrem, "Predictable"]
It's not fair. And I'm not going to bottle it up since it's pissing me off.

Maybe I'm not 100% innocent but how dare you tell me how to feel. It doesn't make any sense that you speak smack behind my back and spread lies. I don't even know why I was ever so blindsided. The only time I talk parp about you to people who actually care is when it gets to my boiling point that I don't understand why I'm tripping over feeling so low again.

I don't want to blame myself. And I shouldn't. This isn't my wrongdoing. It's not MY fault. I don't try to dictate people and use them.

Gosh, you're horrible. Despicable. Mad.
On top of all that, I woke up with a fucking bad dream before you came along.

"My eyes are opening this time. And I read you. You're just so predictable. In every way. I want you to know I know your game. It's so unbelievable.
How you never change." - "Predictable," Delta Goodrem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home