I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

[Listening to Angela Ammons, "Deeper Than You Do"]
I am lazy so I use hot fries as a substitute for real fries. I accompanied it with my sandwich today. Instead of buying something to-go, I decided I should eat at home.

Today I drove alone. It's really enjoyable to be alone around town. I went to a so-called discount shop. Well, let me clarify my misconception to say the shop was far from a discount! Their ugly, felt berets were $14.99! And their normal looking ones were $32.99. No wonder the store was empty. I left right away. The high point was finding a parking space for that plaza (I had to park in the street).

I went to Tower Records prior to "discount hat shop." Beyonce and Michelle Branch's latest albums came out today. Both are selling quite well, but there happened to be more Michelle sold at TR. I'm not interested in either so I skipped on by. There wasn't anything remotely worth buying but I love walking around in that Tower Records. I can really discover new artists and great CDs there. The enviroment there is much more homely than the Tower at Atlantic Square or West Covina mall. One of my main intentions was going to the Hallmark which had a sign on their window to allowed only "Two students at a time" in their store. Sadly, the rude Hallmark closed down! To think, I never bought anything from them! I only redeemed my free chocolate from them once cos they're a "Gold Crown" hallmark.

Anyways, my day went on to Target and later Savons (since Rite Aide, and other places don't carry Hallmark cards like them)... it's much too boring to write about. I found what I was looking for at Target. After searching Pic N Save, Dollar Tree, and other places. And guess what? I got a good deal! $2.49.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home