I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Friday, June 20, 2003

I was looking at some aviator glasses today because of Latona's song and I didn't buy them. Very shocking since they were $9.99 and pretty fugly. I plan to wear them one day and comb my hair straight back wearing my faded out jeans with the pockets and the knees open.. then head to the Starbucks on the Sunset Strip when I will drink cappucinos..

Word of advice (on Kit's behalf as well): Never go renting a movie together. It will be impossible. I was all for artsy flicks or campy "action" dramas, but Kit was going for 2-day rentals of semi-blockbusters. What's a boy to do? Well, I was paying for it, so we ended up with "Eat Drink Man Woman" and "Beautiful Thing" instead of "25th Hour," "The Time Machine," and "The Seventh Sense" (a movie I was really pushing for). Usually, when I go rent movies.. it takes 5 minutes. Today, it took about an hour!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home