I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Thursday, June 12, 2003

I'll register this in my blog before I forget. I'm a 'wee' nervous right now about graduation. I just hope I don't chuck up buttered peanut butter fried french toast tonight. I'm going to go take a shower in a moment. I just came back from nasty, nasty, nasty Regent Cafe which has nasty, nasty, nasty stuff. Despite Olivia saying it's good, it's not imo. Even the meat dishes scared people away. Anyways, the waiters were very rude. I thought the $3.50 tip our group of eight people gave was more than enough. $1 was what I was pushing for.

Last night, Clay came to chat and "interview me" up till 2 a.m. ! I'm blogging this because usually, besides sleep overs when I was a little child, friends don't stay that late! It was a new experience for me, but I'm pretty much boring so I don't think he thought it was my conversations were that interesting. I'm such a dork!

Anyways, anyways, anyways... rehearsals today was long. It sucks that my sis can't make it to my graduation but I hope her labor goes well. She's been having morning sickness and craving for fried twinkies! However, she sent me a card that came today.. it was very plain, but I love it. It had a picture of a graduation cap in the front.

I wonder if I'll go to Steven's graduation. It'll be quite awkward in my opinion.

Anyways, anyways, anyways... it's time to take a shower and sing along to Vitamin C! C-ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home