I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, June 01, 2003

I finally got to watch "L'auberge espagnole." Thank goodness Fox Searchlight did not go all Miramax and change the title to the more accessible "The Spanish Apartment." For those who ask why, you have to watch the movie yourself. The title in Francais is relevant.

Right now, I'm slacking off not doing my English portfolio and weekend journal entries (yep, me the super slacker for the whole year has 3 out of the 7 entries done so far). And I'm listening to some amazing music that Mandy Moore's "Coverage" got me excited about. I can't believe that 80s and "old" music are really good. This makes me more eager to snatch up Mandy's daring new album come September.

I have to say that I regret never buying Mandy's self-titled album. I got "I Wanna Be With You" but I was never really into that album. However, a couple of songs on her self-titled album like "Cry," "Crush," and "17" are really worth keeping. "17" because that was when I turned 17 and I thought it was really important to listen to it then.

Well, I'm hungry now. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home