I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Thursday, June 19, 2003

Helen just called. She's on her way over! Woo-hoo!

Time for a more meaninful post. Yesterday while I was on the tram, heading its way back from the happiest place on earth, it hit me. The thing I most wanted (independence) was finally going to happen in a couple months. With the cool air and shady forecast, I didn't know what to feel. It was very confusing, exciting, scary, and liberating at the same time. I felt down.

Anyways, my shoulder still hurts despite some Vicks stuff and "Sa-Lo-Bas." I felt really lost today but I had the appetite to want to purchase some aviator sunglasses. I was listening to Shania's "Up!" cd while in a sad mood.. and it didn't help. I am not the type of person who wants to listen to upbeat STEPS or Shania when I'm down. That's why I always have Lene Marlin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home