I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Thursday, June 12, 2003

I'm done! Dressing and getting ready for graduation that is. I was listening to VC when I was getting ready. Very fitting song.

I think I look very mature cos I actually used a comb this time. I used a tie since Kit said he was gonna don a tie.. I chose from my dad's selection and they're all so... normal and just, normal! I went for the ugliest, multi-color one he got from France which ended up looking okay, I guess. Still, too normal.

Anyways, I just remembered that guy whose car door I kind of touch with my opened door. What a punk! He gave me a dirty glare and all... it's like, my door just touched urs, it didn't hit it or scratch it you dork! Blah!

Also, a freaky telemarketer called and said I sounded insincere... well, hell-o! you're insincere to be calling me when i'm busy and such.. I kept giving her one worded answers when she asked if my parents were home. I just said "no." "no." "no." until she asked me "Are they ever going to be home?" and i said "yes" and they asked "when?" and I replied "soon." Haha! they are such losers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home