I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, June 21, 2003

[Listening to Scene 23, "The Greatest"]
This isn't a big deal to people, but it's a big deal to me:

Today I took the step and ended my years of guitar lessons. It was strange to hear the words coming out from the root of my mouth. I decided that all things must come to a natural end and it's only for the better. Driving to the soundtrack of "Josie and the Pussycats" to my lesson, I felt that today was going to be the last lesson. Still, I did not come out and say it when I got into the door. I didn't know if I should or should not. When I was learning how to "ad-lib" bends, I was having so much fun fooling around. That's when I knew things should come to a natural end - on a high point.

Saying goodbye wasn't planned or anything.. I didn't even understand the things I was telling my guitar teacher. Parting is always sad. It's just that my guitar teacher is really nice, really patience, and taught me how to jam to the likes of Amanda Latona and Kaci. I'm not hard student to put up with imo. Anyways, it's also that going to lessons was always a good escape from my parents and school on Saturday. I had something to do and planned. It was something to look forward to. Who wants to be a rock star?

One door closed, but another window is opening to something new and great in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home