I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, June 29, 2003

[Listening to Amy Studt, "If Only"]
I'm going to be using "I feel" a lot in this post.
SFSU is a nice school and I'm really excited to be going to it! I got four classes and the campus is so cool.

I feel everything is happening too fast all of a sudden. My parents aren't helping. No one is. I don't know if what I'm feeling is natural. I feel selfish. I don't know............... I just want to feel safe. I want everything to turn out okay.

Summer is going too fast. Somehow I think this situation is the same as in "Anywhere But Here." The whole movie, Natalie Portman is trying to get away from her mom but at the end, she's leaving off for a college in the East Coast and she feels separated at the airport. It's hard to explain, but I feel like I feel that way. If that makes any sense.

I feel like I want to push everybody away at this point. I don't want to feel any sorrow which is mostly one-sided on my part. I don't know, I guess I'm selfish. Yet, I really, really really don't want to have anything left unsaid. I don't even know what the heck I'm talking about right now.

Lately, I've been feeling lost. Perhaps it's listening to Amy's depressing teen angsty album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home