I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, June 30, 2003

[Listening to Amy Studt, "Seconds Away"]
Now I know how Bjork felt in "Dancer in the Dark" while making those bobby pins. Sweat shop labor. That was what I was doing when I volunteered today! I rolled up a hundred (literally! I read the box) rubber bands cos the hospital had nothing for me to do. However, it was an interesting experience that I won't forget. It's a story I can tell when I have to describe my "worst job" when I become famous. :-) MWAHHAHA.

Also, today I had some of the sexiest, most delicious chocolate ice cream at some really hip parlor in Old Towne Pasadena. I don't know what it's called.. but it's even better than Soda Jerks (really!). I sealed my napkin with a kiss to the cashier.

Now I forgot what else I wanted to post about. It was something important but then I was interrupted. I also bought some shower gel today. It wasn't the ones with watermelon seeds in it or whatever. Haha.

Also, a big fat flying Fuck You to J Records for disrespecting their talented artist Amanda Latona. Rumor has it they dropped her and the long awaited debut album (I've been waiting!) won't see the day of light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home