I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Thursday, July 03, 2003

[Listening to Jaci Velasquez, "Lost Without You"]
Oh my word.. I love Sissel's album. It's surprising how I forgot that I loved it. I'm discovering it once again in my CD player. The Lene Marlin written songs are amazing.

Speaking of amazing, today I found Monica's Story! Oh my word! That's why I love those discount book stores. I spent like 30 minutes just picking up stuff and reading the synopsis. It's a "me thing." I love searching for great book deals. It feels like I'm on a shopping spree. Lol. Some of the best books I've read are from the book stories. What can I say? Hard covered, freshly printed, and a great price. I have to control myself from buying too many books (some I might not read!) complusively. I guess I sort of feel what people mean when there's a "really big sale" at Robinson May.

Also, I rewatched "Shall We Dance?" again - this time with my aunt. It's so charming without the oversaturation. I hope J.Lo doesn't remake it cos she's ruin it. I just know it. An English language adaptation will surely kill it since our language sounds so ugly.

Today I actually got to do some work. Some choppy conversational Canton translation. And I got to restock hundreds KY jelly!

America's Next Top Model is getting better and better. I like the lesbian innuendos with Adrianne and Elyse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home