I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Thursday, August 21, 2003

[Music || Kaci, "I'm Not Anybody's Girl" (album)]
Yesterday was interesting. I didn't get to catch the screening of "Thirteen" cos some punks had to show up early (dontcha all have a life? Grr.) I'm so bitter. Anyways, it didn't really matter. After all, I was able

Earlier in the day, I was late to volunteer at the hospital my last day. No one really cared to say hi to me or anything so I didn't say my last goodbyes to them. However, I would like to wish them all my thank yous and such on my blog. Haha. The doctors and nurses in the ER are some tough workin' folks! Olivia and I had cafeteria food and although it wasn't the greatest, it wasn't bad at all. Their salad wasn't spoiled like last time. And this time, there was sugary dessert. Afterwards, we packed clothes and vetoed CDs. Clothes was much easier to pick than my collection of CDs (we've limited it down to 25). I had to part with some very good CDs (at least for a short while) and now listening to Kaci, I'm regreting not choosing it in the Top 25! After we had some bonding basketball HORSE, it was time to say a' biento.

Later in the evening, even though it was in the nick of time, I asked Clay to accompany me to catch the screening of "Thirteen." For a moment, I was devasted when I found out they were full. I was turned away with a consolation of a coupon for 20% off at Organized Living. Pooey. Still, all was not lost. I ended up watching some everyday women talking about their sexual feelings Oxygen special that Clay taped. Also, his sister has some really good recipe on some summer salad or something. Very Nigella-like. To end a memory short, I've never been on top of a roof. I think that's pretty cool but I would think my neighbors would get mad and call the cops or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home