I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

[Music || Kelly Clarkson, "Low"]
Kit just called me to clarify things. Although I completely agreed with him, mutual aquaintances is the way I would like it, I had nothing to say. There really was nothing left to say and my monotone didn't give way to what I felt. I really had nothing to say and I didn't know what to say. What a strange feeling.

In this situation, I wasn't the more mature one. But that's just the way I am, I don't always come across as the most sympathatique person. But at the same time, I didn't feel like I should've. I just didn't know what to say because I had nothing to say.

Let's close Chapter II. "Rain On Me" is Ashanti's next single and I think it's just okay.

"I walk out of this darkness with no sense of regret." - Kelly Clarkson, "Low."
Now tell me, have you ever been low?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home