I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Friday, August 15, 2003

Late... but oh well!

1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?
I think it was on that crummy European tour. You might think it sounds fun, but it's not when it's rush rush rush. Tour buses are NO way to see Europe, even if it means they take you to famous monuments. I don't want to do that. I want to be able to take my time.

2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling?
I don't really remember. There must've been something... Hmm, I remember helping in my Aunt's restaurant in France. I was just a little chick-a-dee back then and I was washing the cups. It just so happens, the bar is a place where customers can see you. It was late at night and here was a little Chinese boy washing dishes! They felt sorry for me, I guess and gave money to my aunt to give me! Tips! I earned my first French tip by being a little kid. Hehe.

3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?
Guam. I want to visit Young and see how she lives. Then maybe England and French. Those two really attract me.

4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?
I've never done train but that one seems most interesting although slow. Car is really tiring and uncomfortable. Plane isn't that much more comfortable. I don't like all three. On a cruise is worse! I guess, I'll choose train cos it's the only one I've never done so it can't be that bad, can it?

5. What's the next place on your list to visit?
Vegas baby, Vegas! (But really, France, babeee, France!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home