I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Friday, August 15, 2003

[Music || Paolo and Isabella, "What Dreams Are Made Of" (ballad version)]
Today I engaged myself in a rare conversation with Helen. It seemed just like yesterday it was lunch time and we were talking about our dreams and aspirations on the steps leading up to the L building.

Whatever that brought us together seems to be working itself in a circle. I haven't talked to Helen much after (as she reminded me! I'm forgetful) our fall out during sophomore year after I did something completely stupid! But some people believe everything happens for a reason. I'm half-hearted in that belief at times.

I just know that even if we distance ourselves away, we are still friends cos she understands me one some level. I don't know what levels there are but I know there are levels! What am I talking about?

I don't know, it just seemed so easy to talk to her tonight. This is what I call reminiscing. Ms. Chen, birthday exchanges, French, tennis, and change.

For this, I am grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home