I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

[Music || Delta Goodrem, "This Is Not Me"]
Well, before I retire to bed I shall blog about things on my mind.

Today I drove to get the infamous "Hungry Howie's Pizza." It was quite okay but the flavored crust wasn't as good as I would've imagined. I got cajun so it tasted too powerful. As if I ate the "mix" that ramen bags gave you to add to the soup. Then I drove back home local and it was not great. However, nothing as dramatic as the car commercials where the pizza is ruin when I brake. However, once I had to hold the pizza box so it wouldn't fall down.

Tomorrow I shall go try some great pancakes or jelly donuts. I hope tomorrow turns into a nice stroll along the farmer's market. Life is sometimes so carefree. Other times, it's so complicated.

I'm going to put aside some time alone. I haven't done that for awhile now. I think the last time was when I went to the hat shop to look for a beret. Let's put down alone time for Thursday. I suppose I can stroll around looking for some of my favorite CDs for sale (but it'll be too costly) or finally catch "Charlotte Sometimes" (or "The Sea Is Watching" or "L'auberge espagnole" -again- I don't really care) or even watch "Whale Rider" again (for the sakes of going to the Rialto). I don't know. I like being occupied but being alone while being occupied. It doesn't make sense. But I somehow think clearer and feel better. I come away feeling refreshed. I understand myself the best yet I don't understand anything about myself.

This is another one of my crazy posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home