I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Friday, July 25, 2003

[On air || Delta Goodrem, "Lost Without You (Live On The Panel)"]
Today I went to Ontario Mills. That's all. I never find much I want to buy there except if it's the Virgin Megastore or the JCPenney's. I try and I try, but I just can't get into the stuff they sell. The food court is horrendous too. Wrong atmosphere for shopping.

I'm a bit knackered to write anything else. I like blasting "Mandy Moore" in my car, it's a great album. Today, I was listening to the lyrics of "Turn The Clock Around" and it really made me smile and feel sad at the same time. It completely writes out the person I am.. one that has many regrets because I'm afraid to take the leap of faith. I'm not that type of risktaker. I am such a wimp!

"You had gone away forever,
and you left me all alone
Now I was on my own

Maybe I've never found the right way
I kept my love hidden underground"


I don't take the song's lyrics directly.. but I interpret it into the many situations I've encountered in life. I think there are too many times when I wished that I could... turn the clock around. There are plenty more regrets lined up for me, I have no doubI don'tt.

(P.S. What a corny post)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home