I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

[On air || Amy Studt, "Misfit"]
You know, I don't think I get what's so special about stupid clubs. I honestly don't see why I can't dress how I want and be content with it.

I have this friend who says I have this terrible fashion sense or something. He's like "It's not that I want to change you, but I want to help you by suggesting clothes from my and your wardrobe." I politely (okay, maybe not so...) declined. It's like "Na uh, honey *snap*." "Changing" and "helping".. isn't that the same thing?

I don't feel comfortable with conforming my style (which I think is super de duper swanky kewl) for some night on clubbing. I was asked the question "Don't you want to feel accepted into the club?"

Let Amy Studt respond on my behalf, "You're superficial, I'm a misfit... but that's okay."

If fun is changing who I am to pretend I'm in a different social standard.. well, let's just say I don't want to have that type of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home