I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

FridayFive.org It's late.. but oh well!

1. When was the last time you cheated?
Hmm.. I don't know. Really cos we cheat so randomly, it's not something I would remember.

2. When was the last time you stole?
I don't remember this.. maybe when I was little, I stole a pack for four Crayons from Thrifty's (aka Rite Aide, now). I got into BIG trouble.

3. When was the last time you lied?
Five minutes ago. I lied that I was going to the bank right away.. when in reality, I was just about to blog.

4. When was the last time you broke or vandalized another's property?
Don't remember.. not important.

5. When was the last time you hurt a loved one?
Maybe I hurt my mom's feelings the last time we had an argument.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home