I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Thursday, July 17, 2003

[Listening to Lucy Woodward, "Blindsided"]
Okay, now I have to take a shower and get overprepared for my first ever movie premiere! Granted, there will not be any red carpet and cemented handprints... but I am still going to make this into a big deal. After all, it's not everyday one meets the director of "High Fidelity" (a movie I have yet to rent. hehe).

Haha.. overdressing for a small dingy (okay, maybe NOT so small) theater.. now that's the way I like it!

Oh yeah, I lost my Johnny Rockets virginity today. It was not bad. Not bad at all. The only thing that was a downer was the fact that none of the jukeboxes were co-operating with me.

So there. I posted another arrogant post all about moi. Oui, oui!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home