I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, July 13, 2003

Okay, instead of signing offline, I decided to look at some old Cyndi sites to check up what's up with her (nothing much, she's still out of the spotlight - which is what she wanted, so she rocks for sticking by her word). Anyways, the fan forum has this thing called Friday Five from FridayFive.org. I guess I'll do this now. It's interesting and will help me learn more about myself. So here goes...


1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it?
Yes, I do. I wouldn't say I had any best friends in Kindergarden. My "first best friend" would probably be Gabriel since we hung out all through elementary school. Young and Jessica were my other best friends I shortly met afterwards.

2. Are you still in touch with this person?
Unfortunately, no. It would be very awkward if I met Gabriel again... I'm sure we both have changed so much. Everybody loses the kid in them. I haven't seen him since I moved back to Alhambra, which would be in 7th grade. However by then, we weren't great friends, but still friends nonetheless. I have been in touch with Young and Jessica but very sparingly.. I would love to be in touch more. I know we'll still be friends if when we meet again... it's inevitable, we lived across from each other and played Boxcar Children and had the time of our lives.

3. Do you have a current close friend?
Yes, I never believed I would when I moved here. I'm thankful for everything.

4. How did you become friends with this person?
Honestly, I really don't remember. Wait, charmbracelet.

5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why?
Definitely. I wished I was still close knitted with Jessica and Young. Partly, I'm at fault for not making the calls. This post is something for me to think about. Who knows... maybe I should. I mean, I can't have Young fly in to America, but it'll be nice to call her up. And I want to hang out with Jessica... I haven't seen her since December 2001. Also, I would like to see Jue and Steven before I leave. And "Why?"... simply because I miss them and I'm sure even though we've all changed and grown, whatever kept us knitted together in the beginning is still there. I'm optimistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home