I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, July 05, 2003

[Listening to Delta Goodrem, "Lost Without You"]
I'm listening to the first few lines of "Lost Without You," a song that has grown on me... I don't mind either Jaci or Delta's version. They're both great.

"I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes, a little righteous and too proud..."
Likewise, I regret what I posted when I was angry. See, I go all out on a crazy tirade when I'm pissed and I need to rant.

Today I woke up with my rubber bands hurting so much. I had to pull them off my teeth. I think it was because I breathe through my mouth when I sleep.

"Monica's Story" is interesting and a slow read cos of the small print. Andrew Morton's writing style is not a favorite of mine. It's a bit slow imo.

Anywho.. an uneventful 4th of July. Like always. I like it though.

I must also conclude and reinstate that RubyBlue's unreleased album "Beyond Pink" is nearly perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home