I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

[Listening to Hilary Duff, "So Yesterday"]
One question I'm always hampered with when people find that I choose not to eat a large variety of meats is, "You don't get enough protein." Well, you know what.. believe what you want, but don't think I'm stupid. Instead of arguing with what I've learned, I think I'd rather just give this link to one of my favorite sites online VegParadise.com.

Also, I don't want to label myself and I don't know why some people decide to force a label upon myself. I just like to say, I eat what I want because it's my body. I mean, really.. it's ME. Why should I have to consult with everyone about what I eat and when I eat it? It's me, me, me.. that's the way it's suppose to be. I don't have anybody to disappoint. Go to a flying f-hole if you are like my terrible dentist. And rot there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home