I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

[Listening to Delta Goodrem, "This Is Not Me"]
"Do I stand alone?" -Delta Goodrem, "This Is Not Me"

The volunteering thing today was a letdown compared to yesterday. I had basically nothing to do. Upon leaving early, something didn't feel right. My pants were too light. I patted my pockets. No clink. That meant... no keys. I left them in the car! Shame on me! I guess I never believed I would until it really happens. I never lock my door from the outside with the key... That's something I should start doing.

Olivia had to drive me home to get another key and drive me back. Turns out I left them in the engine key slot thing.. I think I know why. When I was leaving the car, I checked my cell phone and indeed, someone called. This distracted me as I was pulling out the sun shades thing. So, the keys ended up there.

Also, my fucking loser dentist who I would never recommend to anyone in a million years is a fucking screw up liar. He told me all I had to do was wear my rubber bands for two weeks and he'll take them out. Well, guess what? Like I didn't see it coming... but somehow I hoped he would prove me wrong. He lied. He's a fucking screw-up that isn't sincere to anyone. I hope k-k-k-arma gets back to him. And is it wrong to wish I'll be there to see it?

Argh.. I mean, there's nothing else you CAN do. My teeth align now and he wants me to wear this SQUARE thing. He said to return next week but said "This coming Friday." So, I'm not gonna wait a week and took his word on it and I'm going back on Friday. I hope someone busts his fucking ass and shuts down his business. I can imagine standing there when that day comes.. my eyes gleaming with joy, my mouth smirking to its widest extent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home