I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, July 14, 2003

[Listening to Delta Goodrem, "Born To Try"]
This was what I was asking for. New experiences.

Today I got to actually be of help at volunteering. What a relief! I suppose they put me to work cos all I did was sat there. Some of the highlights of today was pouring urine, assisting in undressing two old men, and helping with finding a patient's temperature from their rectum. I think my innocent eyes (and senses) experienced too much today.

Also, I guess you learn new things everyday. Workers have to turn files and paper to the inside because patient papers are confidential and it's illegal to put it out. The nurse asked me to clip it to the board and I clipped it normally... which was wrong so I was semi-scolded to turn it to the inside. I guess it makes sense.

Well, that's about it. Also, I bought a lot of food at the market yesterday to cook. However, when I got home, I decided to just nuke something which is pretty ironic since I bought FRESH produce which I would let rot while TV dinners won't (for a long while).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home