I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Friday, July 18, 2003

[Listening to Lucy Woodward, "Always Something"]
And I kept on rocking with CDs I never planned to buy but the hype blinded me to it.

Yes, me. Moi, bought Lucy Woodward's debut album "While You Can." If you predicted I would do this a few months ago, I would've slapped you silly. Today while walking around an Empire Records-like store named Amoeba, I spotted Woodward's album and since "Standing" made such an impact on me (and Jo Davidson promoted Woodward on her site), I purchased the album.

Granted, it was only $1.00. That was a strong factor in my decision. I was about to pick up Shannon McNally's too but I thought $1.00 was too much for her horny music. I felt like a kid in a candy store, but alas.. I had to control myself. That mean.. NO Tonya Mitchell, no Brooke Allison, no Aja Daashuur! Now I think about it, if I had come across A*Teens "Teen Spirit" or PYT's "Down With Me," I would've bought them in a heartbeat.

I felt like a kid in a candy store. CD+low price+variety of my "flop artists" = a new level of orgasmic pleasure

I have got to save money though. I have to make my Delta Goodrem "Innocent Eyes" special edition fund!

And oh yeah, I suppose the movie premiere was fun but the movie wasn't. I had too high of an expectations. Damn RottenTomatoes. But anyways, "Dirty Pretty Things" isn't my type of movie in general. Tautou was great as always, but I would not rent this on DVD even if it was free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home