I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, July 20, 2003

[On air || Lucy Woodward, "Dumb Girls" & "Done"]
Strangely, I feel like I want to vomit. Today I was bored so I decided to bake some brownies from my brownie mix I bought a couple months ago. They turned out good. They're good. But I feel like throwing up.

Maybe it was the pan! Or the old cooking spray! I don't know. I hope it's just my taste buds and nothing else... Hmm..
Brownies Mo' Brownies

Yesterday I went back to the tofu festival. It was nice. I shouldn't have dragged people along because even though I explained everything throughly, that the festival wasn't all it was cracked up to be, I felt the festival let them down. I had fun though. I ate some tofu pillows or whatever. Nice desserts.

This year, I actually got to venture around Little Tokyo. I didn't know such shops existed.

It was a nice day all in all. I got to spend the night hanging out with Winnie, Helen, and Barbara at the Pier. I don't get to see them or hang around them as much as I would like.. so it was nice. All this and braces free. I'm a little glad that I was pushed to experience riding on the overpriced second-rate carnival coasters and ferris wheels because I will probably never do it again.

I also played my latest Mirah cd Clay burned me in the car. What nice background music. Very different. Meet me at the backtrack, baby?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home