I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

[On air || Delta Goodrem, "Predictable"]
I was watching "Fame" because I was bored. Boy was I surprised by the outcome! The winner was an Asian American! Not only that, he's 36-years-old! That's like two minority groups in one for the pop music industry! Shock me, shock me, shock me! I might just buy the single from the winner, Harlem Lee (I think that's how it's spelled, I've only watched half of two episodes of "Fame" so I wouldn't know). I think he performed it on the show. It's some cheesy yet likeable bubble gum poppy song called "I Love You (Love Me)" (talk about a bad song title) that people are going to say "I can't believe I liked that" a year from now.

I am shocked that "America" chose an Asian American! An old Asian American!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home