I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, July 27, 2003

FridayFive.org It's late.. but oh well!

1. If your life were a movie, what would the title be?
Hmm.. I like this question. How about "Kenneth's Wasteland"? I was always drawn to the 'wasteland' era of one's life after Kevin Williamson's brilliant but canceled ABC drama of the same name. Actually "Kenneth's Wasteland" would be too easy to make fun of it it tanked at the box office. How about, "The Mental Pollution of Ken Huang" (aka TMPOKH among teenagers).

2. What songs would be on the soundtrack?
Too many to name. Here's a list:
LeAnn Rimes "Suddenly"
The Corrs "So Young," "No More Cry"
Jo Davidson "Mental Pollution," "Tonite"
Lene Marlin "Maybe I'll Go," "So I See," "Sitting Down Here," "Where I'm Headed" (this will be the single for my soundtrack :))
Billie Piper "Misfocusing," "Because We Want To" (to represent my childhood!)
3 Doors Down "Be Like That"
Faith Hill "This Is Me," "Cry," "Free"
Jessica Andrews "Who I Am"
Vanessa Amorosi "Shine"
Amy Studt "Beautiful Lie," "Ladder In My Tights"
Angela Ammons "Pretend," "Big Girl," "When It Doesn't Matter," "Always Getting Over You"
Michelle Branch "All You Wanted"
John Mayer "Love Song For No One," "No Such Thing"
Melanie C "Feel The Sun"
t.A.T.u. "Stars"
Vienna Teng "Gravity," "The Tower," "Lullabye For A Stormy Night," "Momentum"
Hoku "We Will Follow The Sun," "Just Enough"
Willa Ford "Did Ya' Understand That?"
S Club 7 "Bring It All Back" (cheery songs), "Gonna Change The World"
Tara MacLean "If I Fall"
Tammy Cochran "Life Happened" (good graduation song)
Amanda Latona "Better To Be Lonely"
Mandy Moore "Crush"
and lots more...

3. Would it be a live-action film or animated? Why?
Definitely live-action. I have to capture the essence of drama with human emotions. I have never been fond of any animated movies except for "Kiki's Delivery Service." There will be a lot of footage on the cutting room floor. A movie like this needs as much real life drama as it can get.

4. Casting: who would play you, members of your family, friends, etc?
I wouldn't want to mix business with family and friends. I'll play myself but everyone else will be people I cast. I'll find new talent. I don't have anybody specific in mind to play people I know.

5. Describe the movie preview/trailer.
Oh my word, what a question. The trailer will be asking rhetorical questions like "Have you ever felt liike you didn't belong?" And show a short clip of me doing something completely stupid and awkward. And it'll show sad scenes too. Like the first time I hugged a friend. Or the time I didn't speak up for what I believed in. "Ken Huang stars in a story about love-" It'll show an ex-friend saying something like "I can picture you be alone because you're just too damn scared of anything that might work out" and then pan to my facial expression of my famously arched eyebrows. "Lost-" and it'll show me talking to Young "I just miss you so bad." and "and life." It'll show me saying something like "Sorry, I didn't know. But I'm learning." at work or something.

"The Mental Pollution of Ken Huang" coming soon.

Perhaps it'll have my own written song playing in the trailer. Haha, how about "Don't Care What They Say," a song I wrote. Very amateurish movie. I'm sure no one will be interested and it'll tank, but this is my life. Kind of ordinary in an extrordinary way.

What a lame post!! Haha. I might retitle it to "Where I'm Headed" once the title proves fatal during test screenings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home