I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, July 27, 2003

[Music || Brooke (Allison) Adams, "The 5th of Never"]
People change. Leaves fall. Seasons change. All good things must come to an end.

I think it's about time to fall out. While I end the bad things, many goods are on the verge of beginning. I don't know if this is the course of nature, but if it really was a solid friendship from the beginning, it will return to me in the future. This, or I'm just really bad at maintaining relationships.

But I don't know. It's just so different in a bad way now. I can't stand it everytime. Even though this is my blog, I'm not going to lie. It is largely my fault. People change so drastically that there is no longer that connection to be able to listen and understand that was once found in the beginning.

There are people like Young and Jessica that I believe we will still be able to connect when we see each other again down the line. I have to call them up these days. No, tomorrow. I will call them tomorrow.

Even though I'm angry right now at certain things in my life, I won't be able to dedicate the song "The 5th of Never" to anyone. I'm just not that type of person. Or I'm just not at the verge of a breakdown.

Brooke (Allison) Adams, "The 5th of Never"
"So don't call me
Don't keep in touch
It's not that I'm not ready to forgive
I'm just treating you
The way you treated me
You showed me how to be insensitive
So goodbye

I'll see you again on the 5th of never"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home