I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, August 02, 2003

On time!
1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
Eh.. now that it is summer, I have to say about 10-11 a.m. I am sleep because I sleep late. My whole body's clock is ruin during the summer. Even though I set my alarm clock at 7 a.m., I wake up and just turn it off.

2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
I would say about the same time as summer weekdays!

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
Probably turning off my alarm clock or just semi-sleeping/semi-dreaming. I have the most interesting dreams I remember for a short while during these times. This reminds me of that movie "Waking Life" which I didn't really get. Also, taking a piss.

4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
30 minutes? It depends when I wake up and how important the event is. If it's crunch time, I can get it done in a snap. If not, I take my time listening to cds (today it was PLAY) while brushing my teeth, gelling my hair, getting dress, washing my face, etc etc.

5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
Oh, I love eating at home.. but I would say some of the best breakfasts I have ate are Las Vegas buffets since I can just pick whatever donuts I want. Also, locally I like Mimi's Cafe and Carrow's (their omelets are better than any sorry Baker Square, CoCo's , Denny's, Norm's stuff).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home