I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Thursday, August 21, 2003

[Music || Amanda Latona, "Do You Still"]
I'm going to blog about my day today later on. (EDIT/continuing: Since I'm not in the moment NOW that I'm blogging two days later, my tone is going to be blah but I rather not forget this)
---
Revisiting one of our "discovered restaurants" Soda Jerks, Olivia and I just bonded on Thursday. Afterwards, with a couple hours to kill and no money, we strolled along Lake Ave. A lady at Pier 1 assumed we were really interested in buying their overpriced Director's Chairs for our apartment or school or whatever. It was just a very simple, relaxing afternoon. Before our Matador get-together, I suggested we take one of those Kawaii picture booth things. The one shop at Garfield/Valley had many machines but not a single one that we preferred that WORKED. Then we went to the place next to SUP bookstore on Valley (near Focus shopping center) and browsed through two shops that had the photo booths. We ended up taking it at one that didn't show our faces in their computer screen but oh well, memories are memories!

We parted. I went home to change and put my old rollerblades in the car. After buying two bags of hot cheetos at Vons for the get-together, I headed off to Almansor park. Arriving at the scheduled 4 o'clock dot, no one was there! I headed back home to brush my teeth to kill time. When I returned half an hour later, I only sat Tiff, Rosie, Syl, and Betsy playing tennis. Later on, more staffers came by. At the park, we didn't really play tennis or skate much (although there was a game of freeze tag that made me wonder if I had asthma). Our group just munched on chips and soda (we had to make a run to Vons to buy cups and ice because no one brought any.. boy, am I low on money!) and talked. Around 8 p.m., everyone was departing. It was time to say goodbye (the second time) to my much beloved writing staff (although not everyone showed up!). Good luck and have fun everyone!

I went home and fell asleep watching my brother's "Daredevil" DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home