I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Wednesday, December 04, 2002

I'm listening to a one-track playlister (ok, my playlist on the right isn't exactly accurate since I keep adding tracks-of-the-moment on my Winamp) Mandy Moore's "Cry."

Now I have a question. I'm beginning to notice somebody that I have no real classes with (not that it's possible), have nothing in common (unless everyone's a closet t.A.T.u. fan, which I doubt), and doesn't really glance my way (unless I don't catch those glances like my glances). This is unbelievable stupid but after reading "To JayKae: Life Stinx" and the XY column, it is only healthy to tell them how I feel before it turns into some self-inflicted torture which is not good at all.

I'm an incredibly shy person so I believe I should just wait until fate takes its toll so I can make my move. The only thing I'm scared of... is that fate already came along and I passed it down the alley. Was that the right thing to do? It's just me and all my insecurities. I wished I could just wipe them away.

Sarah Whatmore's "When I Lost You" is catchy as Chocolate Sparkle Cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home