I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, November 30, 2002

I sat here for hours on end trying/editing something that can be easily accomplished within minutes. That's how I am. I am not a FOCUSED person. :0(

Now I'm listening to the Green version of "UP!"

I would've liked to write about Leslie Avenue but what would that represent in the long run? That I couldn't part from a familar place or that I could change and adapt if needed. It is a place I won't even forget...

So is it just holidays now that I catch up with Jessica and Young and the rest of the gang? I wished I could set aside more time just to call them up and ask "How's it going?" Even talking to a couple people online lately (Steven, Jue, Jackie, etc etc) isn't the same.

Well, things change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home