I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, November 30, 2002

It really gets on me how unbelievably BORING some people are. I like people who are different. Virbrant. Unique. And that make things interesting. I can only hope I am what I described.

I recall a couple weeks ago when Mme asked me what kind of person I would talk to... a sad person or a happy person. I said sad and she asked me why (probably thinking I messed up on the vocab, which I did not). I told her sad people are more interesting and have a more interesting story. I truly stand by and believe that (strange, eh?). Some people that know me say sometimes I can be depressed, down n' dirty. I don't come across as that, but it gets lonely in this mind of mine.

I know I'm just ranting and pretending I'm a non-conformist or whatever. Maybe it's 2 am. Maybe i'm just crazy.. but like Mme said, some of the most famous artists are the ones with the most problems. They stand out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home