I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, November 24, 2002

Ok, before I start on my homework or whatever else I have.. I want to post something before I forget.

I'm the type of person who ALWAYS say if the moment ever falls before me, I'll seize it... but I don't. I don't "seize the moment" as we all learned in Burkhart's "Dead Poet's Society" last year. Some people say fate befalls us, but does that mean we should let it do all the work? This reminds me of "Amelie" and "Happenstance."

If everyone was suppose to fall into place, does that mean I should've seized the moment and gone after the chance? I could've and I should've... I didn't. I don't know why. I know I'll be kicking myself for not taking a chance... but I know I'll be kicking myself if I did and it turned into a mess.

That's how I'm built. I don't care if that makes it's a "loser" thing to do to not take the chance.
"Sometimes you gotta sarcifice the things you like but I was born to try." - Delta Goodrem

I wished I could say the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home