I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Tuesday, November 19, 2002

I really don't get India.Arie. She's just as bad as Avril imo. It's just she's not crafted and manufactured but she luvvvvvvves playing the card where she's the "ugly duckling" who loves herself for who she is and doesn't care how much money she makes.

Yeah, that explains why she doesn't go independent. I don't care if it's true because I sure as heck don't buy it. She's a faker (in my opinion).
---
I love Delta's song. It has great lyrics. I wonder if AV's "Real Girl" is as good (I haven't heard it yet).

Buffy has gone soooo downhill. That's been apparent since last season (except for the MAGICAL musicial! That was fantastic classic television.) and Josh Wendon's promise of this season being better has not been fulfill. He's out of ideas and I don't think there's a way to revive the show... But who knows, it might? This is probably the last season for the show anyways. I don't know if they plan to use Dawn as a spin-off or something when Sarah MG leaves (well, that's what the papers are spectulating... and I don't see a reason she should not). Buffy's still witty but there's something about how clever the show was in the beginning. Now it's just running out of steam... It's not like the crew isn't trying because I can tell they are. It's just time for a good thing to come to its natural end.

Buffy's still a good show. It's just time for it to end its run.

BTW, I finished my STATS and I'm dreading the book club tomorrow. :-\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home