I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, November 16, 2002

I can see it coming back again! The fat! And I know it too because lately it's like I don't even care what I eat. Is that bad? Eating what tastes good rather than what's good for you (that tastes good)?

"When The Lights Go Down" is Faith Hill's amazing nu single. I can't praise it enuf.
EW has t.A.T.u.'s debut coming out next week but I highly doubt it. There's no official word and the album just keeps getting pushed back. It better be in stores December 10th!

I went 2 see the new "Harry Potter" yesterday at the new Edwards. It isn't... that great. :-\ The new theater is nice for Alhambra but it's nothing compared to... say, the United Artists at Cerritos Mall (and that opened years ago!). I guess Alhambra just doesn't have enough room to build stuff. Heck, we don't even have a BOOK STORE anymore. The movie was nice except for these chatterboxes sitting next to us. It also irritated me that ____ (I put that cos we asked a lot of people) didn't take up the offer for the wasted third ticket. Linda could've went if only she came out of that model seminar 5 minutes earlier! ARGH.

Now I can't find my string clippers... I haven't changed strings since, over a year! That's disgusting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home