I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Ok, my essay looked good in my mind, but I can't expand!

All I can remember is that on July 3rd, 2003... listening to Jo Davidson will be imprinted in my mind forever. I just don't know how to tell people how much it meant to me. "Why Isn't That Enough?"

I even have a picture of Jo Davidson in my banner on top (she's the first square, it's a really blurred picture but it looks ok there because it's small) and the picture with Ali and Kit's back.

"Why Isn't That Enough" was a song that I connected with... bc I remember at that time in my life, it was after my junior year.. I felt everything just crumbled onto me. I needed to let go. Be not anybody in the spirit room listening to Angela Ammons. Umm.. ok, I'll get back on the topic. Anyways, the song was about giving all one can possibly give but it just isn't enough. That one person isn't accepted even after all of his/her effort. I felt that way. For various things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home