I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, November 10, 2002

One of my least favorite things is going to a bookstore... with a plan all mapped out and finding out that they don't have a book they're suppose to have. Then I check the database and ask a clerk and they say "Oh, we might have one copy." Either they can't find it or some loser misplaced it. It frustrates me. I rather order the books online but I like visiting book stores so it defeats the purpose of visiting if I don't buy and just browse.

I got some free Tori Amos posters yesterday! Yeah! It's on my wall right now and it's freaking me out because she's just staring back.

I don't know if I can buy "Scarlet's Walk" now because it's not a high priority.
I think I'm going to look forward to t.A.T.u.'s album.
I also became interested in buying Rascal Flatt's "Melt" after the CMAs. I don't like their voices especially on the song "Movin' On" but I love their songs. Good songs, but I wished someone else sung them.

"Frida" is a good movie. I didn't go in with high or low expectations and didn't leave bummed out that I spent the money or surprised that it was a arc de triumph. If anything, go watch "Frida" for the performances (especially Salma Hayek) and vivid portrayl of the interesting life of Frida Kahlo.

On a brighter spot, KZLA's playing Faith Hill's new single "When The Lights Go Down." Yeah! What a great song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home