I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Friday, November 01, 2002

Ok, I've thought about something to write besides Real Men and Women Have Curves.

I just don't get how people aren't as into music as I am. I have this whole thing like, "YOU ACTUALLY ALLOW THE RADIO TO TAKE OVER WHAT U LISTEN 2?" True, my articles and columns have always focused on how important radio is to new artists. At least, for NOW, you need to shake hands with Clear Channel if you expect to have a chance of hitting it back. Plus, the media and press release and stuff like that. It's crazy how people just listen to music but don't really care about supporting those artists.

Get out, buy those CDs! Join a street team. Spread the word. Do as much as you can so good music will spread!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home