I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, October 27, 2002

Is it me or am I suddenly warped into Jamie-Lynn Sigler's "Pressure" again?

I'm about to go to my lesson which I skipped out on for two weeks... and I did really well on The Corrs feat. Bono "When The Stars Go Blue" but I haven't practiced much! This week I'm bringing in Faith Hill's "Back To You." It shouldn't be too hard to play.

Next week is SC visit among other things named SATs II (too hood!) and CMAs (Faith!) and more NBC tv movies. Following that week is Sela Ward's book signing... and I need to finish/start "The Cider House Rules" for the book club. College apps and deadlines also fill up much of this worry. At least I can look forward to "Merry Christmas and Happy New York." I might also plan to see "Harry Potters" at a midnight showing... I am so involve with pop culture and media... Isn't everybody? A CD being released is a BIG deal for me (that reminds me of T.A.T.U.).

Monica's "U Should've Known" is so good.

This was a rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home