I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Thursday, October 24, 2002

I sound so incredibly unsuave in my blog. Oh, my.

Well, the quiz went ok. Speaking of Stats, I had the strangest dream about someone in that class who I don't care for nor even spoke to. Strange... hmm. Do dreams mean anything? (This reminds me of The Corrs' amazing Fleetwood Mac cover.)

I also went to Fatty's afterschool. That place is so cool............... and their food is sooooooo good! It's definitely a place that's better to go alone or with friends. Note to self: Do not bring parents.

However, without a car or my driver's license... that poses a problem. They had a magazine rack but I couldn't find the TOTP they carried the last time I visited so I picked up something new. I'm glad I did. It's called "Bitch" and the cover billed it as "Feminist Response to Pop Culture." So far, the 'zine is both funny and interesting. A good buy. Too bad someone like Kit will probably criticize it. Too bad I'm gonna shove it in his face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home