I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, October 21, 2002

I have no idea why I'm thinking about ditching a Faith Hill column over a M2M break-up column. Who knows why?
I might just stick with the Faith Hill one but then it has no objective... I want something clever. Anyways, maybe an album review column won't be so bad? I'll even throw in a Jo Davidson Christmas one for December.

Speaking of Jo Davidson, I'm listening to the beautiful "Bird In The Sky." It's so sad and beautiful and powerful at the same time. I love it so much... It's so damn powerful. I don't just find the song powerful because it's about 9/11. It'll always bring back memories of my time of hearing it live at the Knitting Factory. Who knows if I will still stay in contact with Kit and Ali after this school year. But everytime I hear "Bird In The Sky," it'll always remind me of that candlelight, the small little stage room, the street corner, the artsy coffee shop, Jo's Felicity story and beautiful singing voice, Jo's autograph, the four underrated musicians playing entertaining music... I'm so happy Jo put the song in full online finally. I can't wait till "Simply Said Sessions" is released either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home