I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, October 21, 2002

This is a start.
Here are some things I don't want to forget:

  • Music


  • Gareth Gates "What My Heart Wants To Say" - I know I won't listen to this a year from now, but out of all Pop Idols and all Idol stuff, he's the only one I'm interested in actually buying music from. I was skeptical but after "Anyone Of Us (Stupid Mistake)," I became a fan.
    Jo Davidson "Merry Christmas and Happy New York" - Beautiful. She's such a cool person too.
    Tori Amos "Scarlet's Walk" - I'm not crazy about it, so don't be surprised if I'm not going to buy it.
    Shania Twain "UP!"/Tim McGraw "Tim McGraw and The Dancehall Doctors" - Same as Tori's.
    Carly Hennessy "Ultimate High"/RubyBlue "Beyond Pink" - Ooh.. I really want these. They're not new, but I never found the time to buy them.

  • Movies

    The Ring - I really want to see this!
    White Oleander - Looks good.
    Abandon - Looks bad but good.
    Frida - Just because of Susanna's article of the movie on my page.
    Real Women Have Curves - Indie fix.
    Spirited Away - Indie fix
    The Rules of Attraction - Tanked movie looks witty.

  • Books

    Homesick by Sela Ward - Looks a like great memoir I'd love reading.
    Wise Girl by Jamie-Lynn Sigler - I'll wait till the holidays to start this one.
    Learning To Fly by Victoria Beckham - Very interesting autobiography I want to read.
    The Rules of Attraction by Bret Easton Ellis - Wonder what this one's about... Hmm.
    The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold - Gotta finish it... during the holidays!
    Right From The Start by Gareth Gates - Who wants to know more about Pop Idol than me? The person who didn't even watch it.
    The Cider House Rules by John Irving - For the book club.
    Light A Fire by Melanie B - Autobiography.

  • Rent

    Traffic - Never seen it.
    Eyes Wide Shut - Never seen it either.
    Philadelphia - English teacher showed it last year and it looks very interesting.
    What Women Want - Never seen it.
    The Sweetest Thing - Heard it was really bad so I'll like it.
    Pearl Harbor - Never seen it. I'm not into blockbusters when they're at the box office.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home