I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, November 03, 2002

Ok, through the "serious sh**" (as the girls of t.A.T.u. put it) of Gov/Stat tests, apps, and school, I can now look forward to purchasing the complete first season of "Once and Again" on DVD. Now I can see what a masterpiece I missed.

Then on Friday or Saturday, I HOPE HOPE HOPE that I can go meet Sela Ward! I doubt the line will be as long as the cast of "Alias" but who knows? Sela is an extremely talented actress with a large fanbase.

For my essay, I'm thinking about writing about the experience of seeing Jo Davidson. There are a lot of things wrong with that since it's not really something "huge." It's just a normal night full of memories I can honestly write about.

Hmm... I want to write something about Angela Ammons but I never seen her sung live and that would be something much more stronger to write about. The first time I heard "Big Girl" is even more normal than the Circle of Songs but it might work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home