I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, November 02, 2002

My scores went friggin' down. That is not good but I can blame it on a two day fasting period... You don't know how hard it is to read friggin' stupid paragraphs about such and such and then do the multiple questions on an empty stomach.

I'll try to sell ads later. I don't think I'll be successful at all. I'm not a very good salesperson.

I was thinkin' about watching "Real Women Have Curves" today but plans were scrapped. I hate homework too. I hate taking tests. I like having "Cry" on my ringtone! Isn't that so cool? "I'll always remember... it was late afternoon." I also tried Fatty's "petite tiramisu" today. It is so good. I can't wait to drive so I can git to Old Towne time and time again.

That reminds me that I haven't been to Oreons for a long time. Their vegetarian food isn't bad and they have the best fries I've tasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home