I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Friday, November 08, 2002

I am totally infatuated with LeAnn Rimes' new single "Tic Toc."

"Eight Legged Freaks" sucked big time. It was taken wayyy too seriously and should've been more campy. It just wasn't funny. Good thing I didn't waste any money on it when it was in theaters. Yuck. And the plot and characters were a mess... it could've done a lot better if they actually had a place where the spiders couldn't get in or something instead of a weak mall. It seemed like the writers didn't know what to do at the end with the mine and everything. This movie gets a "D-" from me and I usually like bad movies.

David Arquette was a perfect candidate for his role but why make him go out on a limb and be a serious guy all of a sudden. The only scene he seemed free to mold into the role was when he was climbing the radio antenna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home