I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, November 04, 2002

Ok, from here on out, I am going to sell adverts by asking them to SUPPORT my school. Jeez, support your damn community! Give back what we've given you. And that's beesiness!

I am back into my love for t.A.T.u. That probably means I'll be purchasing their album. I mean, how often do Americans come along such above average pop sung by teenagers that teens can relate to? Anyways, I do not care if it's all an act. These girls have my support.

//I'm in serious shit, I feel totally lost
If I'm asking for help it's only because
Being with you has opened my eyes
Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise?

I keep asking myself, wondering how
I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out
Wanna fly to a place where it's just you and me
Nobody else so we can be free//
t.A.T.u., "All The Things She Said"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home