I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, November 03, 2002

I love Sue Thomas F.B.Eye. Be sure to check out an episode if you receive PAX tv! I saw some of it and it's very good... I'm gonna tape it tonight while watching "Alias."

Sue is kinda like this season's That's Life. It's not a perfect show but the characters are so likeable and it does have its moments. Watch it, quality tv like this rarely comes along.

I didn't know Vanessa Amorosi and Nikki Webster (besides "Something More Beautiful") just released new singles! And PYT fans, brace urselves cos Nikki remakes another song. Bellefire's amazing "Perfect Bliss." Nikki's voice does the already-perfect song no justice. Vanessa's OZ single "Spin" is alrite but I don't feel her Euro single "One Thing Leads 2 Another." She's very dance-y now. More dance-y like Anastacia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home